Are we not all seeking Mr. Right to spend the rest of our lives with?All we need to do sometimes is just sit back and observe. And if your husband does these things, you should consider yourself pretty lucky to have such a wonderful man in your life.
1. He keeps working to win your heartHe doesn’t assume he’s “got the girl” just because you’re married. He makes a deliberate effort to do the things both of you did while you were still dating like taking you out on dates, complimenting you, and doing things that make you go weak in the knees. The very best husbands know that they have to keep romancing their lady day after day.
MUST READ: Are these the reasons 'hot' Lagos babes are still single?
2. He brags about you to his friendsEvery woman wants to feel special like she’s the only girl in the world. A great husband will make you feel that way, not just to you but to his and your friends.
3. He asks for your adviceYour husband trusts you and recognizes you’re his best resource in resolving issues. You’re his number one go-to person. And as he makes decisions, he seeks your counsel. It’s not just about listening to your advice, but he uses it because he values your input.
4. He’s handyThe norm is women are supposed to do all the chores and a man is supposed to the fixing. If your man is fond of fixing things around the house. Count yourself lucky.
5. He shows affection publiclyIn our side of the world, PDA (public display of affection) is a no go area. There’s also this notion that men are supposed to be aggressive towards their wife. But a real husband would want to show the world how much he’s fond of you.
6. He’s considerateOur men have been known to be very inconsiderate, they mostly enslave their wives. If you husband is considerate of your time, assist in house chores and helps when needed, you are a lucky woman.
7. You have a lot in commonYou both find the same things funny, enjoy the same things and have so much in common.
|Photo: Ray Style’s Hand|
8. He’s not abusiveAbuse in marriage is nothing new in our side of the world, if your husband knows how to resolve issues amicably, you are in good hands.
|Photo: Ray Style’s Hand|
9. He’s honestIt’s very hard to find an honest man these days, if he’s honest and comes clean about everything, count yourself a lucky woman.
10. He makes you want to be a better personIt’s not that he’s perfect, but his efforts to be a better person inspire you. Simply seeing how great he is makes you want to be the best version of yourself.
|Photo: Poka Arts|
11. He helps with the kidsIn most homes, women are left with the chores, kids upkeep etc.. if your man helps with the kids and their upkeep, he’s the best.
|Photo: Ray Style’s Hand/Penciled Celebrities|